Tuesday, June 24, 2008

mixes baby yeah!

So another purpose of this blog is post my occasional mixes. This will include specific mixes that I've made, and may or may not include parts of sets that I do at the Castle or other venues that I have the honor of spinning at.

So here is one I did earlier that I converted into a mix CD, but never made available online:

SenorDickIsMyFriend022908

You can click to play, or right click to save (at a measly 128kbps)

The playlist is...

1 vangelis - tears in the rain (0:29)
2 kasabian - me plus one (jacques lu cont mix) (8:11)
3 lutzenkirchen - paperboy
(d-nox and beckers remix) (6:24)
4 daft punk - harder better faster stronger
(deadmau5 and glenn morrison remix) (5:05)
5 ils, everyones a crook - love will
tear us apart (lbj remix) (5:23)
6 sono - a new cage (digitalism pogo mix) (5:56)
7 timo maas - unite (5:54)
8 does it offend you, yeah? - battle royale (3:11)
9 vandalism - smash disco (vandalism v8 mix) (5:14)
10 azzido da bass - dooms night (azzido da bass mix) (6:59)

More to follow

No comments: