Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My ipod doesn't suck as much anymore

What a difference some new music makes. Thanks to emusic.com, I've loaded up my ipod with some great tunes that make me happy.




Most notable is Mr. Scruff's latest, "Ninja Tuna". It came out in October, and I'm not sure how this one got past me, especially since I was rocking to the first release "Donkey Ride" a while ago.



Mr. Scruff (aka Andy Carthy) is best known for his 1999 tune "Get a Move On", which was featured in Lincoln car commercials for what seemed like forever. His new album stays true to his mix of trip hop, jazz and funk, perhaps this time with a more Latin feel.


The video for the second release from the album (Music Takes You Up) will make you think twice about eating fruit. Watch it here

No comments: