Saturday, June 27, 2009

castle playlist 6/27/09

there has been so much coverage regarding michael jackson's death, that I felt compelled to play something. luckily for me I've gathered a number of mashups and songs revolving around MJ that I played a few last night.

60 channels - high time
negativland - michael jackson
siouxsie and the banshees - dazzle
the damned - alone again or
fever ray - when i grow up (lissvik remix)
cassettes wont listen - freeze and explode (maker mix)
royksopp - happy up here
pet shop boys - love etc
deep dish - say hello (rock mix)
bat for lashes - daniel
bjork - army of me (bersenenplatz mix)
black devil disco club - the devil in us
dsico - smells like electro
MJ v Qtip - Dont stop to breathe
the mitchell brothers - michael jackson
coburn - papa stoned
cicada - you got me feeling
the bravery - time wont let me go (ultradonkey remix)
white lies - to lose my life
tiga - beep beep bepp
lcd soundsystem - daft punk is playing at my house (soulwax mix)
dragonette - fixin to thrill
the blood beetroots - warp 1.9
the blood beetroots - public enemy
public enemy - she watch channel zero
santogold - lights out
royksopp - the girl and the robot
jt vs mj - my billie jean
fat boy slim - michael jackson
klonhertz - the impossible
datarock - fa fa fa (miami horror mix)
calvin harris - im not alone (deadmau5 mix)
rob d - clubbed to death
death in vegas - dirt
brassy - i cant wait
party ben - somebody rock me
a plus d - standing in the way of connection
mylo - destroy rock n roll (tom neville remix)
alien ant farm - smooth criminal
garbage - push it
meat beat manifesto - pysch out
dessau - isolation
love split love - how soon is now
a split second - flesh (perfecto mix)
paulina strokenfold - boys just want sex and money
the deafness - bela legosi's dead
the prodigy - the omen (clockwork mix)
chemical brothers - let forever be
lcd soundsystem - north american scum
the dandy warhols - she sells sanctuary
shiny toy guns - major tom
goldfrapp - twist
fischerspooner - we are electric
lottergirls - never say never
pink floyd - welcome to the machine (dirty funkers remix)
my robot friend - rapture
jackson 5 - abc

No comments: