Wednesday, December 29, 2010

castle playlist 12/10/10

this evening the castle opened its doors early to the annual santa pub crawl
I unfortunately did not document all the tunes because I was bombarded with over a thousand santas and elves!

santa pub crawl

the the - helpline operator
the police - walking on the moon
beck - the little drum machine boy
kouis armstrong - zat you santa claus
kay starr - ive got my love to keep me warm (rmx)
quantic - west pier getdown
mr scruff - music takes me up
daft punk - derezzed
deadmaus v duran duran - ghosts on film
oh screw it


regular night

gotan project - tango square
lamb - what sound
underworld - moon in water
bjork - big time sensuality
junkie xl w david gahan - reload
hot chip - one night stand
the prodigy - their law
pop will eat itself - ich bein ein auschlander
renegade soundwave - biting my nails
pendulum - crush
skream - reflections
telepopmusik - love can damage your health (sacha funke mix)
josh wink - are you there
fischerspooner - infidels of the world unite (1 800 infidel mix)
benny benassi - i love my sex
beatles v NIN - come closer
the chemical brothers v rammstein - du hast mich again
eisenfunk - pong
junkie xl - cities in dust
everyones a crook - love will tear us apart
lords of acid - rough sex
messiah - temple of dreams
fischerspooner - emerge (radio slave mix)
audio bullys - we dont care
underworld - between stars
chemical brothers - horse power
wolfsheim - once in a lifetime
faithless - insomnia
apotheosis - o fortuna
she wants revenge - tear you apart
daft punk v garbage - paranoid funk
cake - i will survive
beck - new pollution
bjork - army of me
bowie - fame 90
pixies - monkey gone to heaven
cornershop - brimful of asha
folk implosion - natural one
len - steal my sunshine

No comments: