Sunday, March 1, 2009

new mixes

I made a new mix yesterday...my goal is to do one a month for the whole year, so I managed to squeak by with one on the last day of the month.

You can download (right-click save as) the February mix here

Tracklist is as follows:

1 what's happening theme (0:53)
2 andrea giuliani - minimario jump (3:49)
3 duky - luigi (3:02)
4 fukkk offf - rave is king (zodiac cartel mix mix) (6:24)
5 martin solveig - one 2.3 four (mason's dark disco mix) (4:57)
6 marc houle - jouster (4:36)
7 ramon tapia- mi esposa (6:46)
8 federico locchi - gulp (5:21)
9 macgregor, kama - nova (tsekas & rilakovic remix) (5:16)
10 oliver twizt - you're not alone (bingo players rmx) (5:23)
11 patch park - spaceshuttle backpack (prinsjan, dennis ruyer mix) (8:42)
12 treadstone - galaxia 2009 (6:25)


And while I'm at it, I don't think I ever uploaded my January mix.

It's here:

and the tracklist is:

1 abc wide world of sports (1:07)
2 beni - my love sees you (coco walsh etienne de crecy mix) (5:49)
3 john dahlback + young rebels - morphine (francesco diaz mix) (6:26)
4 patch park - synced (orig mix)(6:07)
5 pole folder, cp - dust (charlie mayhem cold shoulder dub mix) (4:37)
6 kris b and cosmo - yes we did (6:10)
7 sander kleinenberg- the fruit (tom novy club mix) (6:25)
8 the bad bankers - we fucked you up (danny cannizzaro dub mix) (6:24)
9 fancesco diaz + young rebels - don't you want me
(thomas gold and fds club mix) (6:20)
10 amdl project + dirty freek- it's not over (the funky freekz rmx) (6:20)
11 tom novy ft snap - the power (mischa daniel's crazy head mix) (6:01)

1 comment:

Briscoe said...

Great mix! Reminds me of a Damian Lazarus mix or Tiefschwarz. Good to see you're still on top of your game, and keeping on the cutting edge of techno/electro house/etc. I still listen to a lot of music in the car from downloads, etc, but my scope is based on blogs (Bigstereo, Discobelle,etc) and magazine postings (XLR8R, Urb). My mixes are like your playlists, mixture of old and new tracks
http://www.bmbx.org/category/briscoe/
The kids keep me busy , so I am limited to late hours if I want to put a mix together, which I have many started in my head. I love to hear something in the car and figure what would go well with it (right now Paris is Burning by Ladyhawke with Tale of Three Cities by Salsoul Orchaestra, and Double Dutch might work with Fascination by Human League). looking forward to your 1 mix a month . Later, Donald