Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 year anniversary playlist


Thanks to all my friends who came out for my 10 year anniversary at the Castle. From what I remember, I had a pretty good time. Below is an abbreviated playlist.


dido - here with me (rollo's chillin w the family mix)
momo- life in mono
fatboy slim - that old pair of jeans
rob - musique pour un enfant jouet
arling and cameron - voulez vous?
moby w gwen stefani - southside
afroman - because i got high
len - steal my sunshine
the cardigans - steal my sunshine
alex gopher - the child
lemon jelly - 79 aka the shouty track
pet shop boys - flamboyant (trentemollar mix)
solvent - my radio
stereo mc's - we belong in this world together
dj rap - good to be alive
mgmt - time to pretend
supreme beings of leisure - strangelove addiction
orbital - doctor ?
!!! - must be the moon
edwyn collins - a girl like you
depeche mode - wrong
the wiseguys - start the commotion
legowelt - run to the hills
alpine starstars - snow patrol
mirwais - miss you

sumatra 71 in the house

ferry corsten - rock your body rock
timo maas- shifter
groove armada - i see you baby (fat boy slim remix)
bomb the bass - beat dis
audio bullys - shot you down
coburn - we interrupt this program

trey in the house

and then I lost track

No comments: