Sunday, February 21, 2010

Soundtrack to a Saturday afternoon



Yesterday I had another opportunity to DJ out in front of the Tampa Museum, providing music for museum patrons as well as the park. It also gave me an opportunity to play a lot of great loungy downtempo stuff that I don't get to do a whole lot of.

I had the opportunity to play for the grand opening of the museum two weeks ago on the 6th as well...it was a blast, but I didn't have the wherewithal to jot down my playlist.

With this and my gigs at the Tampa Theatre, I guess I'm becoming the "arts" DJ....now all I have to do is get in with the performing arts center and Tampa is mine!!!

noebe adani and wolf - no one in this world
jehro - all i want
gabin - la maison
groove armada - at the river
dzihan and kamian - streets of istanbul
$uperchrome - archenova
mark oakland - sunny
mylo - valley of the dolls
peace orchestra - who am I?
dabrye - hyped up plus tax
kid koala - third world lover
mo horizons - remember tomorrow
dj cheb i sabbah - ganga dev (bedouin ascent mix)
patato - descarga en faux
mexican institute of sound - para no vivir desesperado
mexican institute of sound - escribeme pronto
mark rae - lavish (deadbeats mix)
the fort knox fivethe brazilian hipster
the baldwin brothers - funky junkyard
rodney hunter - work that body
bobby hughes combination - clive the runner
esquivel - mini skirt
sarah vaughn - tea for two (chris shaw remix)
trouble makers - electrologe
gotan project - last tango in paris
chris joss - drink me hot
jackson 5 - never can say goodbye (neptunes mix)
propellerheads - history repeating
hal 9000 - bay bay bay
carlos jean - mr dabada
ed royal - born to funk
mr scruff - get a move on
mr scruff- cheeky
thievery corporation - bario alto
thunderball - the panther
parov stelar - love part 1
martha and the vandellas - heatwave (david elizondo mix)

No comments: